We all use antiperspirants and deodorants every day, right? We can’t do anything without them – and that’s a fact Antiperspirants and deodorants help us smell and feel much better! And yes, they obviously work great at fighting armpit sweat and odors. But, can I ask you a simple question – did you know there are other cool uses for deodorants that have nothing to do with your underarms?
Well, of course, you just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about! In this article, we’re going to show you amazing deodorant uses, which you’ve probably never heard off! Here’s what you need to know:
Keep Sunglasses from Slipping
- Yes, this is very useful, especially if your sunglasses keep sliding down the bridge of your nose due to sweat!
- Here’s what you need to do – just try rubbing antiperspirant on it.
- This may come as no surprise, but antiperspirants come in at number one in the fight against unruly sweat.
- So no matter how hot it gets outside this summer, your fashionable eye rims will stay put.
No More Skin Chafing
- We all know that the sweat pooling underneath the bust line or from crossing your legs can be uncomfortable, to say the least! Red rashes develop underneath your breasts when the skin folds’ trap moisture.
- It can also become a breeding ground for bacteria and infections.
- So, in order to stop that from happening, you should try this simple (but effective trick) – just apply antiperspirant underneath your breasts and behind your knees to keep those areas dry and sweat-free! You’ll be amazed by the results!
- Did you know that the same deodorant that keeps your pits smelling sweet can also do the same for stinky feet?
- The experts say that our feet actually have 250,000 sweat glands and can sweat more than any other part of the body.
- Well yes, and this means that a daily hygiene routine for your feet is recommended.
- A spray deodorant will work best in this case. Just apply liberally to your feet, including the undersides, and in your shoes where odor can also accumulate.
Get A Blemish-Free Face
- You can also use antiperspirant deodorant to dry out those unsightly blemishes on your face!
- Well, to be honest with you, it’s not the ideal way to get rid of pimples, but it does the job in a pinch if you don’t have anything else available.
- The same antiperspirant action that keeps your armpits dry will also work to dry out blemishes.